miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2019

A sister for an only child


Hi there bloggers!

This time the topic is about a family member, and I would like to talk about my cousin Camila (Cami), she´s 24 and is currently studying agronomic engineering in Valparaiso.

When we were little, she moved with her family to La Serena, but that never meant that we didn´t see each other often. When they came to our hometown Cartagena for the summer, we would meet almost every day, and even once I tagged along to their travel to Villarica. But weirdly enough I remember that by the time I used to get along better with her brother Cristobal, because we were the same age and used to play together, but as time passed by, we began to talk and get along just as well, spending entire afternoons talking about  everything and nothing, she became sort of a role model to me, like a big sister I could talk to about my problems knowing she has gone through similar things already.

She’s very cheerful and relaxed but with strong convictions and beliefs. She liked animals and nature since I know her, and now combines that with her passion for nutrition and cosmetics creating her own creams, oils, bath salts and soaps, everything organic and eco-friendly. She also owns a fluffy rabbit called Pacha.

Thinking again, I’m glad that I could count on her so many times in my life, in all of them. I’m an only child so the fact that I could spend the summer going to their house and even traveling with them instead of being in my house all day was incredibly meaningful to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

To fight a war

Ok bloggers, this is a long story so bear with me... I remember this time when I had to miss class because I was sick and unfortunatel...